Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Mini album

I made this for a friend.  I subsituted their personal pictures for the blank ones in these pictures.  I hope they like it.




























This is a book that I recovered and had a lot of fun making.  The insided are made of chipboad that I cut and covered using Bo Bunny's Mama Razzi paper line.  I inked all the edges of the pages and started layering from there.

Products used:
Bo Bunny:  Mama Razzi Flash, Film, Aperture, Tabloid, Slides, Cut outs, Word, Shutter, Dot and Mama-Razzi 12x12 papers
Tim Holtz: Film Strip ribbon, tissure tape, Mini Masks Florets, Adage Tickets; Distress inks: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Bundled sage; Idea-ology baubles, time pieces, game spinners.
Teresa Collins:  Jessies Jewels, Mirandas Jewels
Making Memories: Baubles, Metal Lable Holders
7gypsies: Book corners
Bazzills: black and brown flowers
Mulberry Street: black and white flowers
I-Rock: gems
Jolee's Bling: black puffy flourish
Misc items:  Robbins, black bauble, gold ink pen


3 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this album! It's truly gorgeous. I saw a peak of it on Scrapbook.com and had to visit your blog to view more. I'm looking forward to visiting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love how it turned out, you did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your book is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete