Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium

I so love playing with non traditional items when I am scrapbooking.  My minds likes taking projects and imaging them with a story or theme that will make them stand out.  So... I took on bird cages and
boy am I having fun












This bird cage (compliments of Carla Oliveira) was pink. I sprayed it black for a dramatic look. Using Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium Collection, I lined the inside of the cage, including the bottom. Then I cut out, inked and backed several of the sayings from the Santas Express paper. Using Stickles, I accented them all with colors that add a bit of "bling" to each of the . This was fun and has my mind going wild with other ways to use a bird cage.

Thank you for stoping by.   I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

1 comment :