Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wild Spirit by IOD


Vienna is such a love.  The day I saw her, I knew she had to come home with me.  So cute, she walked up to me and put her head on my chest.  I took that as "I want to come home with you" and she did.  Vienna has a lot of grace and patience. She has had two babies and what a wonderful Mom she was.  Gental and kind.  She loved to share her babies with everone and was not one bit afraid for herself or her baby.  I loved to hug her around her neck and breath deeply that wonderful smell that horses have.  I miss her and long to hug her again.

Miss Allie.  What a spirit she has. She is spicey and sassy.  She has none of her Mother in her. (FX Vienna Waltz) She is every bit her Fathers daughter, *Aladdinn.   Attitude all the way.  *Aladdinn passed on in 2009 at the age of 35.  Allie now lives with a wonderful young lady and they show around the Arabian circut a lot.  I miss her sassy attitude.  I miss her elegance.

No comments :

Post a Comment