The Hens' Den has the new Seasonal Ink pack from Tim Holtz. They have limited quantities, so hurry on over there and get yours while they last. Click on the image and it will take you right to the store.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
We have grown this year and we would love to grow more.
We are looking for 4 more talented team members who can create a minimum of two projects per month using store product that will be supplied to you.
We are looking for the following skills:
- 1 person who loves making cards
- 1 person who loves making layouts
- 1 person who loves mini albums
- 1 person who loves home décor/altered projects
(You can be great at all of these)
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a follower of The Hen’s Den
- Has an active blog
- Is capable of meeting deadlines
- Has strong photo skills
- Can write instructions on how they created their design/layout/project
How to Apply:
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number a brief description of yourself and why you would like to be a part of The Hens' Den design team.
- Submit one unpublished project showing off your strongest talent – layout, card, mini album, home décor/altered project - if chosen we will use your submission when we announce the new team members
- Link to your blog
- Link to Facebook page
- Link to online galleries
- Other information if applicable:
Active on any message boards?
Any other social media you actively participate in?
Are you on any other design teams?
Do you teach classes?
- A permanent link on the blog directly to your blog
- For every post a link to your blog directly to you
- Product shipped to you for the monthly deadlines
- Store discount
- If you are teaching we will post it on the websites event calendar and on the design team blog.
Today through December 1st, 2011
Announcements will be sent out to the winners by 12/15/2011.
Please send your unpublished project & links to Info@thehensden.com with “DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
At this time we are unable to accept international design team submissions.
Good Luck and we look forward to your submission!